COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES POLICY
- The last date and time the user viewed the website.
- The content layout the user selected when it first visited the website.
- Security factors involved in controlling access to restricted areas. The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the relevant option in the browser.
Cookies enable the website, among others, to store and retain information about users’ browsing habits or devices and, depending on the information contained in the devices and the activities performed on them, they can be used to recognize a user.
The website uses the following third-party cookies:
|Name||Origin||Purpose||Duration||For more information…|
|Google Analytics||Used for online analysis, e.g., how many pages a user has viewed or the session time.||_ga: 2 years
_gid: 1 day
_gat: 10 minutes
|Mozilor Technologies||Used to identify whether the cookies policy has been accepted to display the informative message.||1 day||http://cookielawinfo.com/privacy-cookies-policy/|
|Pll_language||WP Syntex||Used to remember the website user’s language preferences. Also used for information regarding the language to display on the website when it is not possible to do so any other way.||1 day||https://polylang.pro/doc/is-polylang-compatible-with-the-eu-cookie-law/|
Cookie and similar technology management
Users can customize the installation of cookies during the website settings process and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology can affect the normal use of the website and of the services provided.
To disable cookies, users must follow the instructions of each browser. For example:
- Internet Explorer: Tools à Internet Options à Privacy Settings (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- Firefox: Options à Privacy & Security à Display cookies (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences).
- Chrome: More à Settings (or Preferences on a Mac) à Advanced à Privacy à Content settings (also available at the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform&hl=en).
- Safari: Preferences à Privacy à Security (also available at the following link: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=en_US).